Below is a list of newborn essential items The Baby Gear Project is currently accepting. Please ensure all items are either new or gently-used and have been properly cleaned and sterilized, free of any harsh scents or wear and tears. Clothing donations should be sized between zero months and 18 months.
All donation drop-offs can be made Monday-Friday before 4pm at 407 Wood Avenue in Rockcliffe.
If you need to facilitate an alternate method for making your donation, contact us at email@example.com
- Muslin receiving blankets
- Sleep sacks
- Baby socks
- Sleepers with feet
- Onesies (with and without legs)
- Baby blankets
- Baby sweaters
- Outdoor clothing (pull-on pants, sweaters, t-shirts)
- Small, age-appropriate toys for car seats, cribs, etc.
- Baby books (Arabic, French, and English)
- Winter clothing (boots, winter coats, mitts/gloves, etc.)
- Thermometers (new and still in packaging only)
- Disposable diapers
- Baby wipes
- Zinc ointment
- Nursing pillows
- Baby bassinet
- Baby carrier/slings
- Teething rings (new and still in packaging only)
Financial donations allow us to purchase additional items. If you’d like to make a monetary contribution, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any questions about donating items or the donation process? Contact us at email@example.com